Fadiga & Co represents a team of qualified, skilled and experienced employment solicitors ready to offer workable and productive solutions whenever employment disputes emerge.
We know that employment is an important aspect of everyone’s life and we would never want you to remain stressful due to work-related issues. Therefore, we offer best possible services from most reliable employment solicitors in London. For authentic and viable legal advice on all sorts of matters related to professional life, contact none other but Fadiga & co.
Why you Need Employment Solicitors?
There are various reasons behind hiring employment solicitors. Such as:
- The rapid changes that employment law is undergoing currently makes it difficult to keep up with the pace for regular citizens
- Employment laws are quite complex and are therefore, difficult to understand or comprehend on your own
- To ensure that disputes are resolved according to the current and most appropriate law, which only employment solicitors can accomplish
- To receive timely and up-to-date advice you need employment solicitors
Who do we Help?
We are the best team of employment solicitors in London. The skills, experience and flexibility of services that you can avail at Fadiga & Co., is simply matchless. We cater to
- Employers from Large and Small companies
- Individual employees
- Group of employees
- Claimants and Respondents
How we Help Employees?
Our services cover the following situations that might lead to disputes and confusions:
- Changes to Terms and Conditions of your Contract of Employment.
- Discrimination of Sex, Race and Disability
- Harassment/bullying at work
- Unfair Dismissal
- Employee representation at Tribunals (private clients only)
- Holiday/Long Hours/Sick pay rights
- Minimum wage
- Working Time Regulations
- Health and Safety
- Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures
- Restrictive Covenants
- Maternity rights
- Considering and advising on compromise agreements.
How we Help Employers?
We can help employers in taking critically important decisions related to employees such as
If you believe an employee might sue you after getting dismissed (fired) then it is a wise idea to seek legal advice. Whether it is misconduct, bad behavior or performance issues, only an experienced lawyer can inform if you can terminate the employee legally and how can you prevent a lawsuit.
Prior to classifying a position as non-exempt or exempt or labeling employees as independent contractors or workers, you must seek independent legal advice from us. Misclassification leads to various issues such of unpaid overtime and penalties for your employees.
Consult an employment law specialist to review a decision that might affect your employees. Such decisions include but not limited to planning redundancies, altering pension plans, discontinuing employees’ benefits. Talk to us before making the decision so that we can identify legal pitfalls if any and how to overcome them.
When an ex or current employee sues you, consult us right away as employment lawsuits are pretty complex and right actions rely upon expert advice.
Complaints and Claims
When an ex or current employee creates adversarial process that is not a lawsuit but a complaint such as filing for an administrative charge of discrimination, harassment or retaliation, denial of unemployment benefits, etc., we can offer advice that might help you out.
Documents like policies, handbooks, contracts and agreement must be reviewed by a professionally trained employment solicitor only.
How we can Help?
Fadiga & Co.’s team of expert employment solicitors can help in a variety of ways:
- You can seek advice from us in matters relating to employment law
- Consult us prior to signing any contract to understand if there are any hidden agendas/terms/sections that you may overlook
- In case you are facing problems at work
- To have a clear understanding of your legal rights as an employee and employer (whether at a government or private institution)
- We act on behalf of respondents and claimants in all aspects of Employment Tribunal proceedings.
Why Choose Us?
- Independently recognised across the UK as expert employment law specialists
- Our reputation speaks volumes about our credibility as reliable employment solicitors in London
- Provision of cutting edge service and practical advice is our forte
- Only we can inform you clearly about best HR practices and employment law intricacies
- Our team boasts of strong presence throughout London due to our transparent and fair practices in the industry
- Offering quality, strategic advice is our primary focus
You can contact us for up-to-date information on employment law and how you can deal with issues at work. Furthermore, in addition to employment law we have special expertise in the below mentioned sectors:
- Family Law
- Personal Injury Law
- Immigration and Asylum
- Civil Litigation
In addition to authentic and productive employment law advice, we also offer our clients a complimentary suite of other services in aspects including: contracts, tenancy agreements, Business Immigration and Employee Benefits. Apart from these added bonuses, we also offer efficient and cost-effective Commoditised and Employment Tribunal services.
Our company is compatible with the Legal Services Act and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. We are constantly innovating and evolving with the changing trends of the industry and employment law modifications. Your peace of mind is our priority.